How to get a bigger penis
Despite what they say, size does matter. For men looking to increase the size, shape and thickness of their penis, or increase the size of the glans penis (also known as the head), a number of treatment options exist. However it is important to know that not all penis enhancement treatments get consistent and lasting results, and some can even be dangerous, potentially causing lasting damage and dysfunction to the penis and your erections. The treatment options to increase the size of your penis include:
- Penis or penile pumps. Can increase the length and girth of the penis, however, they can cause lasting trauma and difficulties with erection.
- Penile or penis thickening surgery (girth increasing phalloplasty; dermal fat grafting). Involves transferring a fat graft and stitching it to the penile shaft. This procedure is invasive and carries risk, as well as downtime.
- Penis or penile lengthening surgery (length increasing phalloplasty; suspensory ligament release). Involves cutting the suspensory ligament at the base of the penis shaft. This option is invasive and higher risk requires extensive aftercare and stretching exercises and is often unsuccessful. It may lead to instability of the erect penis.
- Penile or penis implant surgery (implant phalloplasty). This type of penis enlargement surgery may increase penile girth and length, but it is highly invasive, expensive and with significant risks.
- Penis or penile enlargement supplements. Supplements that advertise to increase the size of the penis have little evidence to support such claims. They are frequently underwhelming and target vulnerable men searching for a quick and easy solution for the concerns they have about the size of their penis.
- Injectable penile or penis enlargement procedures for thickness and flaccid length. Penis and penile injections with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are a safe, no downtime and pain-free option to increase penile thickness and increase the size of the glans penis. The glans shape can also be augmented with fillers. They have been performed worldwide for over 20 years and provide consistent and predictable results. They may also increase the length of the flaccid penis. They do not increase the length of the erect penis.
The injectable penis enlargement procedure is the preferred option for increasing penile girth and flaccid length, as well as for increasing the glans size for most men. For men looking to increase the erect length of their penis, surgery will be required, however, it may be unsuccessful and cost a significant amount of money. Other ways to increase the apparent length of the flaccid and erect penis include weight loss and pubic fat liposuction. There is an association between being overweight, and a loss of penile length (one study showed a 1cm reduction in penis length for every 10kg of extra weight carried). The best approach to increase the size and function of your penis is to maintain a healthy weight, avoid smoking, consume healthy food and exercise regularly, and consider safe and proven volume adding procedures (most commonly with hyaluronic acid dermal filler injections to the penile shaft and glans penis), and liposuction (fat reduction) of excess pubic fat. Penile thickening with dermal fillers is a safe and popular treatment option for those that want to avoid having a surgical phalloplasty in Melbourne, Australia.
What are the benefits of penis enhancement injections for penile thickening?
A penis enlargement without surgery (sometimes called a non surgical penile enlargement) has many advantages. The key benefits of penis enlargement injections with dermal filler include the following:
- a pain-free procedure to increase the size of your penis, predominantly penile thickness;
- penis fillers have no significant downtime, with only a small number of simple instructions to follow after your penis injections;
- dermal filler injections to the penis give consistent and impressive results that are seen immediately and that have a high satisfaction rate;
- non-surgical – achieve impressive increases to the measurements (circumference, width, flaccid length and glans size) of your penis without the risk, downtime and expense of invasive surgery;
- reversible results, in the rare circumstance the penis enhancement just isn’t for you.
The great news is that if you have been researching penis enlargement surgery, there is an effective option that can enhance the size and shape of your penis without the risk, downtime and pain of invasive penile enlargement surgery.
Penis fillers vs penis enlargement surgery (phalloplasty)
Penile enlargement injections work by using targeted injections of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers under the skin and in the glans to increase the size of the penis. The dermal filler is injected using a small blunt instrument known as a cannula that is introduced under the skin through a pilot hole made with a small needle. The glans penis is injected with a fine needle. Local anaesthetic is used to ensure that there is minimal discomfort. Penis fillers can increase the flaccid and erect girth of the penis, add flaccid length, increase the size of the glans, and may help with Peyronie’s asymmetry and premature ejaculation by reducing the glans sensitivity. Penis enlargement surgery, known as phalloplasty, or penile lengthening surgery, is an invasive surgical procedure that changes the shape and size of the penis. There are different types of phalloplasty operations depending on the particular concern. Phalloplasty may increase the flaccid and erect length and girth of the penis. Generally speaking, phalloplasty is expensive, high risk, and has significant downtime and aftercare requirements. Difference between penis fillers and penis enlargement surgery: Penis fillers:
- safe and predictable increases in penis size in under an hour;
- almost pain free, and with next to no downtime;
- immediate results, and reversible if required;
- temporary results lasting up to two to five years;
- can increase flaccid and erect girth, flaccid length, and glans size;
- non invasive, and far safer than penis enlargement surgery.
Penis enlargement surgery (phalloplasty):
- invasive, higher risk, more expensive and less predictable than penis fillers;
- notable discomfort, prolonged downtime and recovery;
- requires intensive after care, such as daily stretching exercises multiple times a day for over a year;
- permanent results that are not reversible;
- can increase flaccid and erect girth and length;
- causes scar tissue, making any subsequent treatment more difficult and risky.
When it comes to comparing penis filler with penis enlargement surgery, dermal filler injections to the penis are almost always the preferred option. The only exception is in cases where you are wanting an increase in the erect length of your penis. This type of phalloplasty may be unsuccessful, and often an increase in girth and flaccid length can provide satisfying results for these men.
How does a penis enlargement work?
Finally, there is a simple, safe and effective treatment to increase the size of your penis that is available and accessible to all men. You can have a penis enlargement without surgery in as little as 30 minutes with penis fillers. Surgical penis enlargements are expensive, painful and risky. Who wants to take a chance down there? Dr. Stanes offers high quality, long-lasting TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dermal filler injections to increase the size of your penis. The penis filler enlargement procedure is becoming increasingly popular, and it is easy to see why. This walk-in walk-out procedure will increase the girth of your penis (often by more than an inch) as well as the flaccid length, and the size of your glans. With no significant downtime, and no discomfort, non-surgical penis enlargement with dermal filler injections is perfect for men looking to:
- improve their confidence in the bedroom, the locker room and at the beach;
- increase the girth of their flaccid and erect penis for personal reasons, or to help with sexual performance and satisfaction;
- potentially improve the symptoms of premature ejaculation and performance anxiety;
- spice up things in the bedroom;
- increase the flaccid length of their penis, or the size of the glans penis (the head);
- improve or change the shape of the penis, or help improve the symmetry in those with Peyronie’s disease.
The enlargement procedure with dermal fillers is straightforward, however, Dr. Stanes appreciates that it can be an uncomfortable thing to discuss. Dr. Aaron is experienced in helping countless men open up and discuss the concerns they have about their penis. The first step in the penis enlargement treatment is consultation. Dr. Stanes provides a safe, discreet and non-confrontational environment to discuss your concerns and answer all of your questions. You will be listened to and respected during the process. After you have had time to open up, Dr. Stanes will ask some key questions to determine whether the penis enlargement filler is right for you. These questions include:
- whether you are looking for increases in penis size in the flaccid or erect state or both;
- whether or not you are circumcised, and any other history of trauma or surgery to the penis and surrounding areas (such as hernia repairs, or scrotal surgery);
- if you have a history of sexually transmitted infections, as you may be required to take a short course of medication following your treatment to prevent a flare of certain conditions;
- if you are expecting improvements in sexual performance, or are hoping to improve the symptoms of performance anxiety and premature ejaculation;
- how much of an increase in size you are hoping for.
Dr. Stanes will also discuss your general health, as well as the pros, cons, risks and potential benefits of the treatment. Following your consultation, you can decide whether penis fillers are right for you, or whether you want to consider other options such as penis enlargement surgery. If you decide to undergo the non-surgical penile enhancement, you can expect the following:
- firstly, de-identified (without your face) clinical photography will be taken of the penis;
- secondly, the penis and surrounding areas will be extensively cleaned to reduce the risk of infection;
- thirdly, local anaesthetic will be injected to ensure a painless procedure;
- fourthly, sterile drapes will be laid to provide a clean working environment;
- finally, the dermal filler will be injected under the skin to the shaft using a cannula, the glans using a fine needle, or both. The filler will then be moulded smooth.
Following the injection of the dermal filler to the shaft and/or glans of the penis, post-treatment photography will be taken, and dressings applied. You will be provided with aftercare instructions, and a prescription to reduce the risk of infection. After your treatment, you may experience some mild tenderness for a few days. There will also be some temporary swelling. You will need to take your prescribed medication as directed, massage the area to ensure a smooth result, and avoid sexual activity for ten days to allow the filler to settle. At the one month mark, you can assess the results and decide if you are satisfied, or if you would like a more pronounced result. The procedure can be repeated if you want further increases in size. Generally, the best results are achieved by using more conservative amounts of dermal filler and performing the penis augmentation with fillers over two sessions. As the results are temporary, maintenance will be required. For the majority of men, maintenance treatments are done every 12-24 months. Maintenance treatments follow the same process as the primary penis enlargement procedure, but generally require far less volume, and accordingly are more affordable. The injectable penis enlargement procedure has been revolutionary in providing everyday men with a safe and effective option to enhance the size of their penis. It is often compared to women undergoing breast augmentation surgery, although it is far safer, and doesn’t leave you with any scars. Once healed, there won’t be any trace that you’ve had the enlargement (aside from the increase in penis size!).
What types of fillers are used in penile thickening (non surgical penis enlargement)?
A number of different injectable filler types have been historically used to add thickness and size to the penis. Each different type of filler has specific characteristics and features that give it both positive and negative qualities. The different types of fillers that have been used to enhance the size of the penis include:
- hyaluronic acid based fillers;
- collagen stimulating fillers;
- permanent fillers;
- transferred fat.
Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are safe, predictable and reversible. They are the most popular type of filler used in the penis primarily due to their high level of safety. Results of penis enlargement using hyaluronic acid-based filler may last up to two to five years. Any problem encountered with hyaluronic acid-based filler (such as small lumps) is very easy to treat. Collagen stimulating fillers are a volumising product that also leads to the production of significant quantities of collagen in the treated area. They have more predictable longevity than hyaluronic acid-based fillers (from 1-5 years depending on the product) but are not reversible. Previously promoted for their longevity and impressive results when used in the penis, they have fallen out of favour. This is because contour abnormalities and lumps cannot be corrected, and the stimulation of collagen makes subsequent maintenance treatments more challenging higher risk as the tissue where filler is injected is stuck together tightly by the collagen fibres. Permanent fillers such as PMMA (Bellafill) and Aquamid are rarely used in the penis. Whilst results can last a lifetime, any complication can be catastrophic as it will be essentially untreatable. This includes contour irregularities and asymmetries resulting from the actual procedure. Fat is occasionally injected into the shaft of the penis. While the results of a fat transfer to the penis are permanent, there are a few very important considerations. Firstly, liposuction will need to be performed to harvest the fat. Secondly, not all of the fat will take (anywhere from 20-90%), leading to potentially disappointing, and possibly uneven results if the fat takes in some areas and not others. Thirdly, grafter fat may form nodules or firm lumps that can be visible and can be felt beneath the skin. Lastly, any changes to your weight will alter the result. Weight loss will lead to the transferred fat reducing in size and vice versa. Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are the best option for penile thickening and increasing the size of the glans. While they do need maintenance, their reversibility remains a powerful characteristic. Taking unnecessary risks when treating the penis should not be done without extensive and cautious consideration. Especially for those that have never undergone penile enhancement with fillers, reversible dermal fillers provide a means with which to see what the results could be like, without committing to something permanent.
What are the risks and side effects of a penis enlargement procedure?
Penis enlargement injections are very safe when performed by an experienced and cautious doctor who specialises in intimate area rejuvenation. While there are some risks associated with penile filler injections, it is a far safer treatment option compared to invasive and permanent surgery. It also has a high satisfaction rate owing to the predictable nature of the results. The risks of a penis enlargement procedure include:
- Redness of the skin and bruising. This is temporary and will generally resolve over a few days.
- Tenderness. It is normal to experience some discomfort for the first few days after penis filler injections. You can take pain relief medication such as paracetamol for any discomfort.
- Swelling. Some swelling is common after the injectable penis enlargement and will gradually improve over 5-7 days.
- Lumps and asymmetry. Generally, about 20% of patients will have a mild lump or asymmetry. Adhering to the after-treatment massage instructions will minimise the risk of this occurring. If it does, it is very simple to correct if the penis enlargement has been performed with reversible hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers.
- Infection. Infection of the skin or deeper tissue is very rare and is minimised by practising sterile techniques. You will also need to take preventative antibiotics after your procedure to further reduce the risk of infection.
- Inflammatory reactions. When using high quantities of foreign material there is a rare risk that the body reacts to the product, causing redness, pain and swelling. Using only premium, high quality, TGA approved dermal fillers will ensure this risk remains extremely low. Ensuring a reversible dermal filler is used for your penis enlargement procedure means that if it does occur, treatment can be done.
- Skin injury and scarring. This occurs if the dermal filler is inadvertently injected into a blood vessel, obstructing blood flow, and depriving the tissue of oxygen. If untreated, the skin can become injured and scarring may result. Using a reversible dermal filler in the injectable penis enlargement procedure ensures that if it does occur, there is an effective treatment option. The risk is reduced by seeing an experienced doctor who specialises in the enlargement procedure. The use of a blunt-tipped cannula to inject the dermal filler is the safest approach and minimises the risk of injecting dermal filler into a penile blood vessel.
- Variable longevity. Whilst most men have results lasting years, very rarely, longevity may be shorter than anticipated.
Finally, the risk of all cosmetic procedures, including penis filler, is that you are dissatisfied with the outcome. Perhaps the result isn’t as pronounced as you’d hoped. In this circumstance, further treatment can be performed to get further increases in the size of your penis. Contour irregularities and lumps are easy to treat if the reversible dermal filler has been used. Fortunately, the satisfaction rate for penis enlargement with dermal filler injections is extremely high.
Why do men want to have a big penis?
Up to 60% of men around the world have concerns about the shape, size and function of their penis. There are many reasons behind such concerns, but a common theme is that they are often longstanding and have real tangible effects on self-esteem, self-satisfaction and confidence. Dissatisfaction about the size, shape and/or function of your penis does not make you any less of a man, rather it is a very real concern, that until recently has been difficult to effectively address. The most common concerns men have about their penis are:
- Shrinkage. A reduction in the size of your penis depending on the temperature or your mood can have effects on your self-confidence, especially in situations including at the beach, and during sport both on the field and in the locker room.
- Performance anxiety and premature ejaculation. Self-confidence issues in the bedroom can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Taking action to improve the physical size of your penis may be enough to break the cycle. Augmenting the glans penis may also improve the symptoms of premature ejaculation by reducing sensitivity.
- Confidence and masculinity. These are both tied to having a large penis. There’s a reason guys of all ages are so focused on the measurements of their penis.
- Pleasure for oneself and one’s partner. Being of reasonable size helps make sex more enjoyable. Those that lack sufficient girth (the primary measurement related to satisfaction) may find that sex is less enjoyable or satisfying for themselves or their partner.
- Fascination and curiosity. For some men, the curiosity of what it would be like to have a large penis is enough for them to seek treatment options. In many cases like this, the satisfaction that comes with an impressive increase in the size of the penis leads them to maintain the results.
Penis enlargement injections with dermal fillers are quickly becoming one of the most popular male cosmetic treatments worldwide. Championed for their safety and predictable yet impressive results, penis fillers can provide men with many types of concerns and curiosities a way to increase the size of their penis, improve their self-confidence and satisfaction, and spice things up in the bedroom.
Penile enlargement phalloplasty without surgery is now possible in Melbourne, Australia
If you’ve been considering penis enlargement surgery to boost your confidence, Dr. Stanes can offer you impressive improvements in the size of your penis without surgery and at a much lower cost. Prices start from $4500 for a penile thickening treatment, and follow up appointments are complimentary. Dr. Stanes offers penile fillers in both Melbourne to give men an instant boost in their confidence and self-satisfaction. The injectable filler penis enlargement is quickly becoming one of the most popular cosmetic treatments for men. Dr. Stanes is known around Melbourne for his high-quality results and word of mouth has seen the number of men turning to Dr. Stanes for this treatment grow exponentially. With experience treating penises of all shapes and sizes, you can trust in knowing that Dr. Stanes is equipped to provide you with great penis enlargement results. There are countless reasons why men want to increase the shape of their penis. Some men want to reduce the amount of shrinkage they have when it is cold, others believe they have a below-average penis size and want to make it larger. Even men with a larger penis undergo this treatment, as they feel more confident with the increased girth and length. If you have ever wondered what it would be like to have a bigger penis, suffer from performance anxiety, are looking to spice things up in the bedroom, or boost your confidence in the locker room or at the beach, then the 30-minute penis enlargement without surgery is a proven, safe, and no downtime treatment option that can give you the increase in size you have envisioned. With results lasting up to 2 to 5 years, countless men are living confidently with a larger penis thanks to the injectable penis enlargement procedure. With results that are fully reversible, you can have peace of mind knowing that you can achieve the confidence-inspiring results that you want.
Penile thickening and glans enlargement to achieve a bigger penis
Men often are most interested in the length of their penis. However, girth is a critically important measurement when looking at the overall size. Most procedures that offer tangible increases in the length of the erect penis involve invasive and risky surgery and low satisfaction rates. Increasing the length of the erect penis remains an elusive goal to this day. Increasing the girth of the penis, and flaccid length has more treatment options, but many often lack sufficient evidence and leave men feeling disappointed and cheated. Surgical options again are highly invasive and carry significant risk. Do you really want to take a chance down there? What if there was a way you could increase the size of your penis with no pain, next to no downtime, no invasive surgery, and at a fraction of the cost of traditional phalloplasty operations? Penis fillers are the solution to the concerns of countless men around the world looking to improve the shape and size of their penis and boost their confidence and self-satisfaction. Penis injections with dermal filler is a safe, predictable, no downtime, pain-free treatment that takes 30 minutes, and that can significantly increase the erect and flaccid girth, flaccid length, and glans size of your penis. There is no cutting, no stitches, no scars, and it is fully reversible, giving you the peace of mind you deserve for such an important area. The non-surgical phalloplasty goes by many names, including penis injections, penis fillers, non-surgical penis enlargement, Calibre, Androfill and more, however, the principles remain the same. Injected dermal fillers in a very precise manner will thicken the penis, increasing its circumference, increasing the flaccid length by adding bulk and weight to the tissue, reducing shrinkage, and increasing the size of the glans. Injections of dermal filler to the penis have been performed thousands of times over the past 20 years, and have an incredibly high satisfaction rate. Maintenance is a breeze, and it truly is a walk-in walk-out solution for men looking to boost their confidence by increasing the size of their penis. Dr. Stanes is an experienced and honest provider of non-surgical penis enlargement in Melbourne and has helped countless men looking to safely increase the size of their penis with male enlargement injections.
How much does a penile enhancement and enlargement phalloplasty cost in Melbourne, Australia
The cost of non-surgical penis enlargement dermal filler injections start from $4500 for the penile shaft thickening and from $2700 for augmentation of the glans penis. The average price for penile thickening with dermal fillers is $7500. Dr. Aaron Stanes personally performs all penile enhancement procedures, using premium TGA approved dermal fillers.