Double chin fat dissolving injections vs double chin and under chin liposuction
Double chin fat dissolving injections (also know as fat dissolving, lipolysis, under chin injections or double chin injections) permanently remove under the chin fat. A small needle or cannula is used to administer a solution of products that breaks down the fat cells using a process known as adipocytolysis. The fat cells are then processed by the body over 6-8 weeks, at which time the area can be assessed to determine if additional treatment is necessary. Double chin injections are precise, safe, affordable and have no significant downtime. They are a great way to improve the contour and definition of your jawline, and permanently rid yourself of an annoying double chin. Liposuction is a procedure that removes the under chin fat by sucking it out through a small metal tube. It is a simple and minimally invasive procedure that is the gold standard option for reducing under chin fat. It is relatively affordable and has minimal discomfort. There is some slight downtime with double chin liposuction, but far more pronounced results can be achieved in one treatment. Liposuction is ideal for those only wanting one treatment, those who don’t mind a few days of downtime, or for those with more severe amounts of under-chin fat who would need a large number of fat-dissolving treatments to see a comparable result to liposuction.Double chin fat dissolving injections:
- minimal discomfort and no downtime;
- treatment takes 5 minutes;
- some swelling that resolves in a few days;
- permanently removes under chin fat, improving the definition of your jawline;
- safe and effective treatment, done with a high strength formula to ensure the best results;
- usually two treatments required, space by eight weeks at a minimum.
- double chin injections cost $1000 per treatment in Melbourne.
Under chin liposuction:
- minimal discomfort. Some downtime, with a compression garment needing to be worn full time for three to five days, and a further 11 nights;
- treatment takes 30-60 minutes;
- mild to moderate swelling that resolves in a few days;
- minimally invasive procedure with small incisions made at the back of the jawline, and under the chin (three total);
- final results take three to six months;
- generally, one treatment is enough to get a pronounced improvement in the under chin area;
- liposuction is the gold standard treatment for reducing the double chin and under chin fat;
- liposuction for the under chin, neck and double chin costs between $4000 and $6000 in Melbourne.
When comparing fat dissolving injections with liposuction, the best option will depend on how much fat you have under the chin, how much of an improvement your want, how much downtime you can tolerate and how much you want to spend. Liposuction and fat dissolving injections can both achieve great results when treating under the chin fat, and there is no best approach for everyone. If you have had fat dissolving injections under the chin, and want to undergo double chin liposuction because you want a more dramatic result, then this can be done with ease. Furthermore, if you have had under chin liposuction, and have noticed a small area of prominence where not enough fat was removed, fat dissolving injections the affected area under your chin are a great way to improve this without needing to undergo a second liposuction procedure.Learn more about under chin liposuction to remove a double chin.