Which cosmetic treatments you should get in your 20s
Have you been wondering if you should get anti wrinkle injections and fillers in your twenties? There are a number of popular treatments that many people regularly undergo at this point in their life. Despite what many may think, having dermal fillers and anti wrinkle injections in your twenties can help you to appear fresh, well-rested and refine your facial features in a natural way.
The most popular treatments for people in their twenties are anti wrinkle treatment (to prevent the development of wrinkles, and smooth their skin), lip fillers, cheek fillers and nose fillers. Fat dissolving is another popular treatment for those that are bothered by under chin fullness (often called a double chin).
Combining these treatments with skin care and skin tightening with radiofrequency skin needling can slow down the ageing process, helping you to look great now and into the future.
Anti wrinkle injections in your 20s
Many people get anti wrinkle injections in their twenties. Your twenties is a time when your skin is at its best, and so preventing and slowing down changes that occur with ageing is key.
Anti wrinkle injections in your twenties have a number of potential benefits, including:
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- preventing makeup creasing;
- reducing sweating and excess oil production;
- slowing down the development of deeper wrinkles.
Anti wrinkle injections last an average of three months, with the strongest effect seen between two and four weeks after your treatment. Having anti wrinkle treatment two to three times per year in your twenties is plenty to ensure your skin looks smooth and radiant, and to slow the ageing process.
Facial slimming is another popular treatment for young people. It uses anti wrinkle injections with the goal of slimming the lower face from the front on portrait view. It can also improve the symptoms of teeth grinding and clenching (known as bruxism) with results lasting up to 6 months.
Getting dermal fillers in your 20s
Dermal fillers are extremely popular among people in their twenties. Common treatments people in their twenties undergo include the following:
- Tear trough filler: this is popular in young people who have naturally hollow under eyes that make them appear tired;
- Lip enhancement: lip fillers are one of the most popular treatments for people in their twenties who want to improve the shape, volume, balance and hydration of their lips;
- Nose filler: also known as the non surgical nose job, reshaping the nose with dermal filler is a highly satisfying treatment that many people in their twenties undergo to quickly improve concerns they have about the appearance of their nose.
The best anti ageing treatments in your 20s
- Anti wrinkle treatment to prevent wrinkle development;
- lip augmentation with fillers to improve volume and hydration of the lips;
- non surgical nose job to disguise bumps and improve the appearance of your nose;
- chin and jawline contouring to improve facial contour and structure;
- under eye fillers to improve hollowing and dark circles;
- cheek augmentation to give you a defined and contoured look;
- double chin fat dissolving to eliminate stubborn under chin fat permanently;
- facial slimming injections to give your face a more tapered and feminine shape.
Dr. Aaron’s Commitment To You
Cosmetic medicine is an art based on an imprecise science. Whilst nothing in life can be guaranteed, Dr. Aaron maintains a commitment to your satisfaction.
Every treatment performed by Dr. Aaron comes with the following:
- a comprehensive consultation to discuss your concerns in detail
- a bespoke treatment plan to help you achieve your goals
- a complimentary follow up appointment to review your results if desired
- only the highest quality products and equipment used
A Cosmetic Doctor you can Trust
You can feel confident in knowing that your treatments will be carried out by an experienced, renowned and trusted medical doctor who is dedicated to the cosmetic field and clinical excellence.